Friday, May 9, 2014

It's true! Dirt is everywhere here!

Well when I quit my job over ten years ago, I thought I'd keep a perfect house!  Ha!  That's a joke!  Who said there was nothing to keeping a house clean!   All those years I worked out of the home, this old house must've been so dirty!   I think we tend to hit the high spots at times!   Who cares!   Ask me if I care!   Well, if you did ask me, I'd say "no, I don't care", but truth is, I care a little bit!  I find myself with all this time on my hands, and I think about cleaning up things some, but I never get around to all I want to do.  Do you?   Maybe someone could give me some hints!   Yes, I read all those articles about de-cluttering, dusting, organizing, clearing the cobwebs, buying those nice containers to store everything in, and all the gadgets that are supposed to make our lives easier.  I have some of them!   I've yet to put that clutter in those nice boxes, and some gadgets are laying around cluttering up the place!   Oh well, tomorrow is another day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment